1. Drugs are directly related to people's health and life safety. In order to ensure the quality of drugs, the whole production process of pharmaceutical industry requires accurate fluid transmission and pollution-free production environment.
2. The user needs to add a small amount of liquid into the container quantitatively, and the accuracy is within 1%.
3. Two channel experiments run at the same time, easy to operate.
4. It may be used with other control equipment in the future.
1. The traditional peristaltic pump has a wide flow range and high fluid transmission accuracy and stability, but the transmission accuracy of micro flow liquid is low. Users can use chuangrei zs100 injection pump to completely solve the accuracy problem.
2. This product has quantitative function and can be extracted automatically and repeatedly.
3. LCD touch screen operation, easy to operate.
1. Improve the accuracy of fluid transmission, repeat injection accuracy < 1%, suitable for any liquid.
2. 4.3 inch LCD touch screen with animation display, friendly man-machine interface.
3. The syringe pump is easy to operate and maintain. The syringe of uniform specification can be used, and the later use cost is low. The cost of syringe in general market is about 2-3 yuan.
4. It is suitable for various syringes, and the flow rate ranges from 0.002 μ l to 140ml / min.
5. Dual channel injection pump can transport two kinds of liquid at the same time, and the transmission efficiency is doubled.
6. In the process of injection pump transmission, the liquid only passes through the syringe and tube, and does not need to contact with the body, effectively avoiding liquid cross contamination.
7. Function upgrade, the product can be extracted automatically and repeatedly, can be transmitted quantitatively and in batches, and can set mechanical limit or system intelligent limit.
8. For the external control part, the external control of the product is fully upgraded, and the external control mode of the pump can be set by oneself, without individual customization.